Wednesday, May 9, 2007


This is me on Monday May 7th. I still got the pointy chin..darn it. They wouldn't fix it because they said it fits perfectly with newly moved upper jaw. pooey! The swelling has gone down a little more this day. My doc called to check up on me. I told her my most swollen was Saturday and she said i was a couple of days ahead of schedule and she was very impressed. However, when i told her I was taking only about 600+ calories aday, she made me promise to buy the protein powder and drink lots of it. She said I would not heal if I keep losing weight at this rate. She was a little upset..hehehe. So I promised her and trying my darnest to keep drinking these nasty drinks like ensure and soy milk mixed with the protein powder: how can anyone like these drinks???

No comments: